Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Candy Box

Easter is just only a week left. have you started of thinking of making some treats on Easter's Day or put together your own Easter gifts baskets for your kiddos? Well  here is one Easter treats that I would like to share with you. Its very simple and easy to make.  (Also cheap too ;) ) 

I bought some box of candies at the local grocery stores. You can created how ever you liked, but to get this looked. The supplies I used was Stamping Up sale a bration DSP,  ribbons, white tissue papers, clear tapes, Stampin up dimensional, Stamping Up Blossom punch, Stamping Up Boho punch, Stamping Up In Color Calypso Coral and in Color Island Indigo stamp inks, a rhinestones, and Stamping Up sale a bration Elementary Elegance stamp sets.


How to Make: I wrap the white tissue paper around the box, then I cut two different DSP paper with different sizes and overlapped each other. then I place the DSP onto of the white tissues papers. I used bright ribbon for spring looks. I wrapped the ribbons on the box. Then I punch out the blossom and the boho flowers. I sponge dabb the flowers on the side to give it more edgy looks. So I put the flowers together and then place a gem in the middles of the boho flowers. I also place a dimension on the back of the blossom flower and stamp the word Hello.

There you have it! Very simple and easy to make. If you have any questions please email me.

 I know my children would love to find this candies treats in their Easter baskets, especially its a jumbo box of candies ;)

If you would like to place an order for Stamping Up supplies please contact my demonstrator , Niki Toll or hop on to her blog
Stampin with Niki Toll
Thanks you for stopping by!
Hug,
Chan

No comments: