Sunday, March 18, 2012

Something for Sammie

My little friend, Sammie just recently has a birthday and she is turning 4. I wasn't able to gave her gifts on her day because I was out of town celebrating my birthday. It was one day ahead of Sammie. Isn't that funny? Happy Birthday Sammie...sorry, its a little late..
This is the gift that I made for little Sammie. A non-sewing tutu. This tutu was super easy to made that I got so carried away, I end up making  five more different colors for my daughter and three little one for my baby.;)It was so fun and my girls just love wearing them!  The tutus was so perfect for dressing up, perfect for a birthday gifts, perfect for spring, or maybe perfect for a fairy birthday party favors! Don't you think so? Party favors? Hmmm..I put that on hold... ;)
I also made a butterfly gumball necklace to go with her tutu and a princess birthday card.

Hi Sammie, I hope you like your presents, sorry for the delay. I will see you soon....

Well, that is it for today. Thank you for stopping by! Happy Sunday!
                                                   

No comments: