Wednesday, March 14, 2012

St. Patrick Classroom Matchboxs

Last month, I attended a Stampin Up class for Valentine and my wonderful demonstrator, Niki Toll has made us a little Valentine matchbox treats. She is so awesome! When I saw the treat, I knew that I have to  in case this. So I did, I made the matchbox favor for St .Patrick. A little something that my daughter can pass out to her little friends at school for this coming Friday!                                                                
                                                                                      
                                                         
             (sorry about the finger) What's inside, the matchbox? A half sheet of sticker and one lucky gold coin! ;)
Thanks you Niki, for sharing this wonderful matchbox favor idea, I love it!
For more on Niki Toll amazing creations, hop onto her blog : Stampin with  Niki
Hugs and Happy Stamping!
Chan 



No comments: