Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Medallion Birthday

Are you kidding me? I cannot believed this gorgeous Medallion stamp is going to be retire in less then a month in a half. Thank god!!!! My sister bought it during stamp camp for a good deal. Happy we have the stamp but sad its going to go...FOREVER...( sniff...sniff...)

Anyhoo, Today, I would like to share with you a birthday card that I had made for my lovely friend, Margaret. We known each other since my little Cin Cin was a baby. She and her family  are such a wonderful people with a great big hearts. Her husband and my husband are best buddy. We seen each others every other months since they lives 54 miles away from us.  If I don't get the chance to see her and her lovely family this weekend. I will mail the card to her.


Margaret favorite card is blue and green. So I decided to used the Stampin Up In color Indigo ink for her medallion birthday card, added my favorite ittsy bitty flowers punch, and some embellishments. I also want the card a bit stand out, like a 3-D so I used the dimension to make it pop up.
What do you think?Do you think my wonderful Margaret will like this card?

Well, that is for today! Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
~Chan


No comments: