Saturday, April 14, 2012

Basket of fruits


Good morning, Ladies,
 Today I'm off to celebrate my Cambodian New Years with my lovely family and meeting up with my friends, who travel from miles away just to celebrate our New Year with us.. I'm sooo looking forward to this! Especially the faces that I haven't seen for years! ;) 
Anyhoo, I would like to share with you a baskets of fruits. Inside the baskets are varieties of fruits, along with a box of incense, candles, fresh cut roses, and a little donation.
Every Cambodian New Year, I would bring this pretty basket of fruits to the temple and gift it to the monks. The monks will accepted my gifts and give my family and I a wonderful  blessing to have a  good health, good faith, and off prosperity.



Ok that is it for today!. I'm off to celebrating with my family and friends! Have a blessing day!
Xoxo, 
Chan

No comments: