Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Butterfly Spring treats!




Look, at this treats? Don't they look so sweet and pretty? I made these butterfly treats for my wonderful Stampin Up demos and stamping up sisters that I recently attended for Spring Stamp camp. I wanted to show my appreciation  for all  their hardworking, their times, and putting a lots of effort for planning this event for all of us.


 Thank You, Ladies. You guys are AWESOME!!!

And you know who you are, LOL ;) 


The Beautiful  Wingz die is one of my favorite die from Stampin Up, its my second favorite die. If you are wandering which my favorite die that I LOVE the most, it would be Paper Doily.
 Inside the treats, I added some yummy jellybean and Hershey kisses candies and also an Orchid flower candles for the ladies. 

Tomorrow, I will show you a mini 3X3  thank you cards that I made for the ladies as well... Stay tune for that..;)

Thanks you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: