Friday, April 13, 2012

Delicate Doilie: Candles

Last Year, I hosted a Stampin Up party with my sisters and we all had a great time. My wonderful demo, Niki Toll has demonstrate us on how to embossed by using a heating gun on a candle. I was amazed and I immediately fell in love with this technique. I love it so much that I made it into this:


A Delicate Doilies candle favors
I was so excited how these little guys turned out. Very, very pretty! The candles are so super easy to make and I have so much fun making it! These are the pretty candles that  I will be giving it out today to my wonderful ladies along with the cards that I made yesterday.

 I added my new and favorite Stampin Up Paper Doily sizzilt die in the back (just can't get enough of that!!!), wrapped it up in the large cellophane bags, tie a white ribbons and they are ready to go. 
I was thinking that I might make a few more candles and use it to display my home. Hmmm...I will put that on hold. ;)

Well, What do you think? I hope the ladies like this "pretty" candles...

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
 Chan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire your work! :)