Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fancy Lattice

One of my dearest friend brother is getting marry this summer. Her and her husband is flying down south for her brother wedding. She asked me to make a wedding card for her brother and his bride to be. Her brother wedding theme is the Laker game. The bride and the groom are a big fan of the Laker and their wedding color is gold and purple. GOLD and PURPLE? I know, right? Not a very "pretty" colors to go together. So I tried my best to make the two colors look pretty as they can and I came up with this fancy wedding card for her.

I used Stampin Up Lattice bigz die to make the front of this card.


Here is a closed up! The word say " For the Newlyweds", which is from Stampin Up teeny tiny wishes stamp set.

And here are the inside of the card. I added Boho Blossom flower punch.
The card look much better if you see it in person. 

I hope the Newlywed will be happy to received this card.:)

 Happy Stamping!

Chan

No comments: