Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fresh Vintage

Mother's Day is almost here and its really breaking my heart to sit and make a card for this holiday. The reason for this is because I lost my wonderful mother about two months ago. It's hard. My mother and I are very closed and I still can't believed that she is gone....FOREVER! :'(
 But I know in my heart she is in a better place and only her memories will lived on.

 I Love You, Mom! You're always will be in our heart and never be forgotten :'(

The other nigh, I made this card. I like to keep in CAS. I really admired this stamp sets, Fresh Vintage from Stamping Up and adore the mini butterfly from Elementary Elegance. I added purple ribbon and used Stampin Up Wisteria Wonder card stock, once again. I really digging the color. Also its my mom favorite color as well.


If you looked, up closed. I added a little sparkles to the card. I also used my favorite Vintage wallpaper to embossed it. 

Well that is for today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Take cares,
Chan

No comments: