Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Sister!

Today, I'm off to have lunch with my wonderful oldest  sister since its her birthday. This is the birthday card that I will bring it to her, along with her gift card. Don't worry, sis I wont tell them how old are you, I promise to keep it hush, hush, ;)
 This lovely card isn't my original. I found it on my wonderful demo blog : Stampin with Niki and I though it was so gorgeous. Of cours, I changed it a bit by used the Stampin Up vintage wallpaper texture to embossed, that is one of my favorite stamping tool and I also stamp the adorable mini butterflies. My sister love butterflies. I also add  few pearls to make it an elegant look as well,

Happy Birthday, Sis! I hope you like your card. I will see you soon!

Ok that is it for today, Thanks you for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Chan

No comments: