Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Easter {a little bit late}

My daughter has missed school almost two weeks due to my mother funeral and she also got sick the week after that. So last Friday she went back to school and I found out that it was her last day of school before  Spring break. I was very shocked and bum since I haven't even got  her classmates Easter favors and I also didn't have a chance to gave her teachers an Easter gifts. So, I guess, I will have to give her classmate a little late Easter favors.

These are the favors that I will send with  my daughter to her school when her spring break is over!
Here is an up close favors, I thought I would skip adding candies in the cello bag and used pencils instead..I also used the new Stamping Up blossom punch and embossed it with the perfect polka dot texture on the blossom. I think this Blossom punch is one of my favorite punch by far ;) And I though it would be a little more creative to stamp Happy Easter using the teeny tiny wishes along with " a little bit late" stamp set from Happiest Birthday Wishes together
Ok, that is it...tomorrow I will show you what I made for Cincini's teachers for Easter gifts!
 Happy April Fool! ;)
Chan

No comments: