Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Homemade Chukar Coop

Oh my goodness! I can't believed that my talented hubby is so creative and clever that he build this amazing  bird coop! Yep, he build this bird coop by himself and its took him less then a day to assemble it together!
Here is his new pets at this moment until then, (hint, hint) is going to stay at their new coop. They are a family of Chukars. It is a game bird.
I would like to introduce you to Fried chicken wing (male) and Chicken strip (female).
Our Chicken strip, just lay a couple eggs last week and my hubby will place it in his homemade incubator, which I will show you tomorrow.

Wow!!! I though that I was the only one in my family that does craft work. I guess not ;)
Hmmm... This give me an idea, I should ask him if he could build me new book shelve,  bed frame, or maybe a two story house, ( Hopefully its not a coop) LOL! :)
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs,
 Chan

No comments: