Friday, April 6, 2012

Look who's turning...


Today, I would like to show you a simple adorable card  that I had made for a little boy name, Aidan. Cincini little buddy friend. He is turning the BIG 6. We missed his birthday, since he was on a trip with his family. We hope to get the chance to see him this weekend, 

This is a CAS card. To created this card, I used the Stampin Up In Color island indiigo with pool party, basic grey, and whisper white card stock. I though it was the perfect colors combo that goes together. Don't you think so? I embossed the island Indigo card stock with perfect polka dots and the pool party card stock I used the stripes texture folder. For the stamp set, I used Stampin Up Look Who's Turning, retired Choo Choo train and timeless type junior alphabet to die cut the number 6. Very simple and clean. What do you think? Do you think a 6 years old boy will like this card?

Happy Birthday, Aidan! Sorry we missed you, but we hope you have a wonderful birthday! We will see you soon...
Happy Friday!
Chan

No comments: