Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pretty Doily

Today, I would like to share with you all these lovely cards that I had made for few wonderful ladies. The reason why I made these cards because I am celebrating Our tradtional "Cambodian New Year this weekend. 
I'm so please how the cards turn out. I want to make it a bit of gillies and a bit of an Asian style to matches with the Cambodian New Year theme. I love, love the new Stampin Up paper doily sizzlits die. It is so pretty and I think its going to be my favorite sizzlits die by far .I also digging the new Stampin Up In-Color 2011-2013. The color match perfectly together.



  If you are wondering what our New Years is all about, I'll be happy to explain it to you, briefly. 
Our Cambodian New Year happen to land on the second week in the month of April and it's usually start  on the 12 and end on the 16. Its when everyone gather to celebrate the New, New year with their families and friends. Since, Cambodian New Year is a special occasion when everyone  goes to the Buddha Temple to receive a blessing from the monks. Its a festival where people pray, dance, sings, watch people play a traditional Khmer game and perform a traditional Khmer dances. Especially, these are the time of year when Khmer people dress up in our gorgeous traditional clothes and ate all kinds of yummy Khmer foods. The city of Stockton is the largest Khmer Temple in United State and second largest Khmer Temple local in the state of  Minnesota.  Every Peoples from all sort life attend the Cambodian New Year.
 Every cultures, races, and religions are more and welcome to join us in this special celebration. 
Also, its a free admission ;)

Tomorrow, I will show you what I also made for a gifts for the wonderful ladies who will receiving this cards. Its my gifts from me to them for the new years
Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs,
 Chan..



No comments: