Sunday, April 29, 2012

Target: 4 Adorable Little Owls


Today, I would like to share with you four little owls birthday card. Aren't they adorable?!? This card is for Natalie who's turning 4 today. Natalie is a couple months older then my little Cin-Cin.

 Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

Natalie is Cin-Cin little best friend . They known each others since they both were in diapers and now they are big girl, "wearing princess underwear" But in my hearts they are still our little babies...sniff, sniff....




 Natalie loves owls and butterflies, or should I say her mommy is the one into owls. ;) Her room is filled with owl decorations and gorgeous butterflies hanging on her lovely princess curtain. Its the most beautiful little girl room that I never seen before..Seriously!, its that nice!!! Lol. I was also inspired to make this card when I saw this at Target srtore:




Adorable owl blanket! So I created four floras owls using Stamping up regal rose card stock, added a few butterflies, dimensions, and embossed with the mini hearts from texture impressions folder. Another clean, simple, and "pretty" birthday card!


The owl itself is so stinky cute. So, I can't help myself and  bought this blanket for my little baby Vicchini  a.k.a my little chubby owl. ^_^

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday!

Xoxo,
Chan



No comments: