Tuesday, April 3, 2012

With Sympathy

Today, I would like to share with you a lovely card that made from my wonderful Stampin Up demo "goddess" Niki Toll. She is so sweet and kind to thinking of  us when my sister and I are going thru a grieving time. She made each and one of us a lovely sympathy cards... (Ugh, I totally forgot to take a picture of the card that she had made for my sister., shame on me!) Well, both cards look very similar, but the only thing that is different is that she used the Stampin Up Island Indigo card stock for her card and for my card she used  Stampin Up Elegant eggplant. Both cards were gorgeous!
Thank you Niki, for this lovely card. My sister and I appreciated that you took you time to created this  wonderful cards for each of us.. Your are such a sweetheart! We love it!!
Hugs,
Chan
                                                                

No comments: