Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Angry Birds


I made this card a while ago for my teenage nephew, Alumeni. He is turning the big 13! WOW!!! Times sure flies by! I can't believed he is heading to high school in the fall!!!!! I remember he used to be so little and tiny guy. *tears*  Now he is a big guy, talking about X Box games, brand name shoes, books, and  of course girls...



 Alumeni is a big fan of "Angry Birds". So I decide to created something that he would like and a "boy" card...oops, I meant to say a "MANLY" card for him... LOL! This is the card that I had give him for on his birthday. 

Stay tune for his 8th grader promotion favors that I had put for his graduation party...

If you are a fan of the Angry Birds and would like to know how to make these little guys, click here. My wonderful Stampin Up "goddess" Niki will show you how to put it together...

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

Ahhhhh! I love it. It came out great!