Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beauty Mark


Hello there! I would like to introduce you to our precious little girl, Vicchini Aloni, a.k.a NiNi for short.


Did you noticed anything on her precious little face? Nope, its not her big forehead or her adorable bubble gum cheeks. Can you see it?


How about now??? Its her MOLE! After two week she was born, the mole has appear. How funny, right? Lol! I started cracking up when I saw the mole. I also joked with my hubby and say, "Honey, your are the father." Its because my hubby also have a mole on his cheek.  His mole is on the right side of his cheek and our baby is on the left side. I guess it run in the family. Isn't that mole just too stinky cute? That is her beauty mark! Our baby, NiNi is the next "Marilyn Monroe," Lol! ^_^

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: