Saturday, May 12, 2012

Clean, Simple, and MANLY


Today is my husband best friend birthday. Happy Birthday, Tony! Tony and my husband know each other a very long time... more then 30 years! Yep, that is how long they been friend forever!

Happy Birthday, Tony! We hope you have a great day! And don't worry, we wont tell how old you are ;)  Haha!


I have a hard time trying to created a man card. So this is what I came up with. I used Stampin  Up many mustach stamp, embossed with the perfect detail texture, and stamp Happy Birthday sentmiate. I try to keep it clean and MANLY.. There you have it... What do you thinks? Is it manly card, enough?


I'm so glad that I bough the Many Mustache stamp from Stamp Up because it will soon be retired... wait and see what else I had created using this stamp...stay tune for that!

Xoxo,
Chan

No comments: