Thursday, May 31, 2012

Color in the Magical Unicorn


Sorry, that the picture is kinda dark. Here is another card I made for Chandy's little girl who is celebrating her birthday today at her school. My sister is one sweet preschool teacher. Every student in her class that has a birthday coming up. She would asked me to make them a birthday card and she would give her children a board book for their birthday gift. She really know how to spoil her little kiddos. :) Back to the card. Here is one fun unicorn cad for her girl. I didn't color the unicorn. As you can see, I add two crayola so her little girl can color the unicorn and have fun with it.


When her little girl flip the card open, she will find another surprise, a half sheet of sticker! Her  little girl are a huge fan of "My Little Pony." Pretty, neat? What do you think of this card? Can you see using this fun card as a favors for your child birthday party?  ;)

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: