Tuesday, May 22, 2012

For Ms. Serpa


Today, I would like to share with you a thank you card that I had made for Ms. Serpa. Ms. Serpa is my stepson, Kaleb first grader teacher. She is so wonderful and an awesome teacher that a first grader would want a teacher for. She is very patient, sweet, and understanding. We just love her!  My husband and I feel really terrible because we only get to see her five times in a years due to the fact that we live miles away. The only thing that we keep in touch about our son's status is thru email and by phone. This week will be Kaleb last day of school, I want to send her something special.


This is the card that I will be mailing to her today, I want to thank her for all the wonderful things that she had done for our son, Kaleb. Hopefully she will receive this card before Friday. 


For this card, I used my new mixed bunch stamp from Stampin Up. I love this set! Its so girly and so pretty. I also used a nice calm, relaxing, cool colors to indicating that summer is going to be here soon.  


When Ms. Sherpa open the card, she will find a little gift inside. ;)


To make the gift card holder. I improvised by using the mini 3x3 envelope from Stampin Up. What I did was, I cut out the flap from the envelope and I applied adhesive to placed on the card. It so simple and easy. Also its fit perfect for all kind of gift cards and I can also tuck in a little note inside the envelope. Pretty clever, right?  Don't you think so?


That is it for today, thanks for stopping by! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: