Monday, May 14, 2012

Graduation Goodie bags



Here they are! Graduation goodies bags!!! I finally had finished putting all the goodies stuffs together...(Saturday night, if you are wandering ;) )I can't believed my baby is having her first graudation today. I'm so excited and a little bit emotional at the same time..sniff...sniff...


I made two version of the goodie bags. The flower pin are for the girls.


Remeber the Many Mustache stamp from Stampin Up? Well , I had used it for  CinCin's graduation favors for theboys. I had stamped and cut out all four mustaches and clip it to the lunch bags. By the way, don't you think this mustache is too darn cute? Wait and see what else I use them for Father's Day ;)


Inside the girl goodies bag are Beary friend bookmark, crayons, princess board book, butterfly keychain, and a mini bubble.


Inside the boy goodies bags are Beary friend bookmarks, crayons, Sesame Street board book, and bubbles.


Last week I had a sneak peek of the pin wheels? And this is what I used them for. I attached the pin wheels to the lunch bags to also indicated summer is almost here. I stamped "Happy Graduation" sentiment on the Popsicle stick. Used dimension to stick the pin wheel and then tape it on the lunch bag.... there you have it... Cute and easy to make.





If you are wandering why there are no treats like candies, crackers, or cookies because the school have a rule that foods are not allowed to be giving out to the children. So I was pretty bummed about it because I really wanted to bring a store bought cupcakes for the children. oh well...

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Monday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: