Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hooray!


Its almost the end of the school year, which mean graduation is here. This year, I have two people that are graduating. One is graduating from middle school and the other is graduation from high school. I think graduation are the most exciting thing of the school years? 
Have you though of making any graduation cards? Here is one, that I had created. I was playing with the supplies that I bought and came up with this card. 


Look at that adorable turtle! Too stinky cute! 


 I was cleaning my daughter's room until I found this stamp inside the storage container. I have this stamp since I was a senior in high school!!! And now I'm almost turning 30!! Wow!! I still can't believed I found it!!! This stamp is also come in handy, I can used it for  graduation,  retirement, and birthday as well and did I mention that the turtle is so stinky cute? Lol! ^_^

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Sunday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: