Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little Pandas created by the Kiddos


 Remember the panda that I made for a friend for her graduation yesterday?? Click here, if you missed it. Well, that day, my little munchkins saw the panda and asked if they can make one too. So, I got the supplies that we needed and the kiddos started punching, of course I have to help them with the tools ;), sticking, and cutting! They have so much fun making the pandas and they even asked for more projects when they are done with their cards.
Here are the final look of their pandas:


This panda card is created by Kaleb. The word on his banner say, "thank you."


And this panda card created by, CinCin. The word on her banner say " just for you.". Hmmm, I wander what happen to the panda eyeballs? :)

What do you think of their cards?  Too darn cute, right? I can't believed I got myself a crafty munchkins! Lol!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Chan

No comments: