Friday, May 4, 2012

A lot of things to do in May


OMG! I can't believed it the beginning of May! My daughter, CinCin is going to be out of school in two more weeks! Yikes! I have to find something to do with her so she won't pull mommy's hairs. :) On top of that, I have 3 Mother's Day gifts to work on, more Mother's Day cards to come, graduation favors for CinCin classmates, the end of the school year gifts for CinCin teachers and staffs, graduation favors for my nephew, graduation cards to make, a few birthday coming this month, attending Mother's Day project class next week, planning a diaper cakes for my friend, Margaret...Anything else that I miss?
 (inhale...exhale) Whew! Where do I begin? ^_^

First things first, Let me sit back, relax, and enjoy a nice cup of coffee...

Thanks for stoppind by! Happy Friday,

Xoxo,
Chan

No comments: