Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Madeleine treats

Anyone would like to join me for cup of  tea? Aren't these treats look so sweet? These are made for my sister, Chanda's co workers that she requested for me to make for them for Mother's Day. I was happy how they turned out.



Madeleine is a sponge cake that original from France and its one of my favorite dessert. I think it also suit well with teas and coffees. Don't you think, so?


Aren't they look so pretty when you package them in a cellophane bag and wrapped with baker's twine around it! 
Once again, I just can't get enough of  using the new paper doily sizzlits die from Stampin Up, one of my favorite stamp set, Artistic Etchings, and I love the itty bitty shapes punch. 
Voile!! These yummy treats are ready to go! 


I hope my sister's co-worker will be happy to receive this treats along with their tea favors...yes, I say it "tea favors" matched with these yummy Madeleine treats...I will show you that tomorrow! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Xoxo,
Chan

No comments: