Friday, May 11, 2012

Mixed Bunch Water Can Flowers Pots


Here are the gifts I made for  my daughter's teachers in honor of celebrating Mother's Day. Its a water can flower treat pots. Come and see:



I found this idea on Pintrest and the creator were from Tiffany Bauer. Thank you, Tiffany for sharing! I couldn't think of anything to make for CinCin's teachers. So I though making one of those watering can flower pots would be perfect, pretty and also yummy.


I added in some butterflies jellybean favors in each of the watering can.


I made two different flowers. One water can,  I used the Stampin Up mixed bunch to stamp the flowers and the other flowers, I embossed  with perfect polka dot texture plate and then dabbed Stampin Up So Saffron color at the edge?  Then I added the yummy Rolo candies in the center of the flower blossoms. Isn't that neat?


You can use a flower pot or anything you want, but I saw these adorable watering cans at the dollar store and I knew what I would make them for! ;)

Well, What do you think? Will you be happy to receive these watering can flower pots for Mother's Day?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: