Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Target: Summer Fruity Notepads


Good Morning! Today, I would like to share with you a little end of the school year gifts for CinCin's teachers. I found this fruity notepads at Target last year...That's right, Last years!!!  It was on sale for $0.50 each. Not bad, right? I kept them and I knew I will used them for next year! I was also excited because I got to used one of my stamp, Tart and Tangy that I first bought from Stamping Up when I was introduced. I love this set and it goes perfectly well with the gifts.

Last year, when I hosted my first Stampin Up party. I gave a few ladies of the fruity notepad for a "thank you" gifts also.
Click here 


This stamp set are just perfect for the summer. Very cheerful, fun, and colorful! I'm glad that I bought them before there were retired.


Look at that adorable cherry, so stinking cute... Cherries season is almost here!!!! Yum!!! Tomorrow I will show you another "sweet" gifts for CinCin's teachers... so please come back and see what I made! ^_^

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Chan


No comments: