Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tea Bag Holder



 I though it would be fun of making a few tea favors for Mother's Day gifts.... I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not a huge fan of tea. I just want to make favors out of teas because I know lots of women love tea. But for myself, I just love doing favors. Lol. I prefer coffee over tea. My husband try to convienced me of loving tea because himself, are a fan of tea. No matter how hard he try changed my mind on liking tea, I still choose coffee over tea... Sorry, honey, nice try ;)


As promised. Here are the adorable little tea favors that I made for my sister's coworker to go along with the Madeleine treats. I found this idea from Jen Sannes. It was too cute! I have to cased it and I also though it goes perfectly with the treats. Click here to see her original.


 Did you know that people live in France don't go to the movie for dinner date like us as American. They more likely take their date to the coffee shop and ordering a cup of coffee or tea. Since, that is the easiest way to get to know one another slowly and romantically. How sweet! No wander Paris is known the city of LOVE. So romantic!!!


When you open the tea favors. you will find a pouch that hold the green tea in place. Isn't that clever! Can you see using this favors for a baby shower or maybe a princess tea party? :)

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Hump Day!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: