Thursday, May 10, 2012

Top Note Blossom treats

Did I already tell you that I will be going to a Stampin Up class tonight?  The class will be teaching by my wonderful demo Niki Toll. The last time I attended to her class was during Valentine. I know, it been a while. But today, I will be there and hoping to learn more new techniques from my demo and chit chatting with a few ladies also. In the meantime, I made some treats for the ladies who be attending as well . Mother's Day is in 3 day, so I though I will bring a little treats for them.


 For the treat bags, I used the top note die, blossom punch, boho punch, stamped "happy mother's day" sentiment, added in  some dimensions, pearls, and wrapped baker's twine around the top note. When done with the top note, I then attached the top note with 4 x 6 cellophane bag. There you have it! Such a simple, pretty, and yummy treats. 


You can put anything you like in the treat bag, but for myself, I decided to put yogurt pretzels. Its delicious and matches with the colors of the card stocks that I used!  :)
Yogurt pretzel favors: blueberry, strawberry, and cinnamon. Yum! 

Well, that is it for today...Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: