Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beef Jerkeys for the Men!


Here is another yummy treats for Father's Day, BEEF JERKEYS! My hubby love beef jerkey and so do I! This treats would be another perfect for your guys, unless he is a Vegetarian. Bummer! But no worries, you can alway substitute with a delicious dried tofus. Yum!


For this treats, I bought a large bag of beef jerkey at a local store, packed them up in a cellophang bag. Seal them tight to keep them fresh and top them off using my label collections to closed them. I simply stamp sentiment " happy father's day." For the last touch up, I added the cute little mustaches (again!) that are attached to the toothpick. :) Just in cased when the guys finish munch on the jerkys, they can used the toothpick to pick their teeths, lol.  Clever, right? Another super easy, yummy, and adorable treats! These little guys are off to my hub co workers. I hope they enjoyed this "meat" snacks! Lol

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Tuesday!

Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, u r so clever!!! The treat looks so delicious!!!:)