Sunday, June 24, 2012

Birthday Wishes


We are going to a surprise birthday party! I'm very excited because this is my first time attended a surprised birthday party! My little neice, Monita from my husband side of the family is turning the big 13. The mom invited us to come and make sure we wont say a word to Monita... Don't worry, Sis our lips is seal. Too bad, my hubby won't be able to come and celebrated with us. Oh well...


This is the card that I'm bringing with us along with a special gift for Monita. Its another CAS card. I added in some sparkle butterflies. Who doesn't love butterflies? More pink and white banners. Then I used the big shot machine and run the card to  embossed with the mimi hearts texture plate. A super easy and fun card for a simple girl like Monita.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: