Monday, June 11, 2012

Candy Bars for Our Guys!


Hello, friends! Today, I would like to share with you one of the treats for Father's Day. If you are thinking of throwing a party for your guys. This "masculine" dark chocolate chandy bars would be perfect to handed for your guests. Who doesn't like dark chocolate? I know for sure, my hub are a hug fan of dark chocolates!


What do you think of this treats? Super easy and very simple, right? You don't have to used dark chocolates. Any candy bars that your guys like. ;) I wrapped baker twains around two candy bars and added a nice cute tag that say "Happy Father's Day"! And of course, I used my favorite manly stamp, the stinky cute mustaches! Just can't get enough of that set! Lol! :)

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Monday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: