Friday, June 8, 2012

Delicate Doilies: Thank Yous


Last Saturday, We had an early birthday dinner with my lovely sister, Chandy. She also invited her wonderful friends and they shower her with lot of gift and Birthday wishes. It was so much fun. We all had a great time. After dinner, her and her gal pals went clubs hopping. My sister love to dance, lol!
 I didn't went. I decided to stay home with my babies and my hub was home. So it was family bond time for me.
My sister, asked me if I can make her a Thank you card along with a favors for her friends. I told her, "You bet!, Anything for you." And I also joke with her, "Just make sure you treat me to a coffee," lol...
 So these were the thank you cards that I made for her.


If you are a huge fan of Stampin Up stuffs. You know where I got the idea from. ;) Those cards was a cased from the new Stampin up catalog 2012-2013 on page 111. I love using my doily stamps and though the card was super cute and pretty. Not to mention, also simple. And of course, I know that my sister would like this card  because herself  is a simple gal. She also love the new in-color from 2011-2013, Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral. :)

Stay turn for her thank you favors...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: