Monday, June 4, 2012

Glamorous in Paris


Would it be nice to have a party in Paris or go shopping in Paris? Or what about both? Ok, I'm just dreaming... Lol... this is a card that I made for my neices, Maline. She had celebrated her birthday yesterday and we had so much fun! She is turning 14! My niece, love anything that has sparkle, blings, fashions, just about anything a teenager would love! Her favorite obsession also SHOPPING!


For this card, I used scrapbook sticker! I love scrapbooking sticker because it is so fun , fast, and super easy. Just peel them and stick them. Easy, right? I also added in some sparkle paper and a little bling for her card. You probably had seen me used the Eiffel Tower from Artistic Etchings stamp set a ton of times! I got to admit it, this stamp came in handy. Perfect for almost about everything! Birthday, favors, thank you, Valentine, thinking of you, etc... I just love it. I probably wont get bored using this set. I might even thinking of doing a Paris theme birthday party for my little CinCin using this set, again! ;) Stay tune for that! ^_^

What do you think of this card? Does the sparkle and the bling, bling make this card  glamours??? Is it perfect for a fourteen years old girl?

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Xoxo,
Chan

No comments: