Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's A Double Celebration!


Last night, my wonderful friend, Julia came over. We got together, chit chat, have some coffees, and got crafting togther for her kids upcoming birthday party. She asked me if I can help her with her kids invitations. The theme was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Her son, Jaymien love Mickey. She wanted to do Mickey for her son who is turning two and Minnie for her daughter who is turning one. Both of her kids share almost the same birthday. How funny, lol. I think her son birthday is 6 days ahead of  her daughter. So she decided to do it all together. I though that was just too cute! For the invitation, she wanted both Mickey and Minnie to fit perfectly all in one card. So I was playing  around with all the circles punches and we finally got both Mickey and Minnie fit in one adorable invitation.


The invitation is a pocket card. Isn't that neat? Julia is so clever, she used the mini buttons for Mickey Mouse pockets for his pant. And a cute little red with white polka dot for Minnie. Isn't that just too darn cute? She is such a creative person!
 Thanks for stopping by! Happy Saturday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: