Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Many Mustaches


Hello there! Here is another Father's Day card. I used the Many Mustache stamp, again. Love this stamp! I was also happy how the card turned out.


 For this card, I used grey card stock and run thru the big shot machine to embossed using the stripes plate. I stamped the image on the white card stock, jazzed it up by using Crystal Effects. which you probably can't really see and then I dabs the edged with black ink. I didn't used black ribbon. I improvised by cutting a thin pieces of black card stock strip, folded it in half and then tucked inside the white card stock.


Did you noticed the strip? And can you see the glossy from the Crystal Effects? It give the mustaches a 3-D looked. Pretty neat, huh? At the bottom of the card, I stamped, Happy Father's Day. Cute and simple. There you have it! Another fun and super easy card for Father's Day!

Thank you for stopping! Enjoy your day! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: