Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pinkalicious Birhday for 1 Yrs


We are off to a Pinkalicious birthday party celebrating with two birthdays. My friend, Seann's daughter, Darleen is turning one. Along with her niece, Jennifer who is turning 10. Their birthday are so closed so my friend, Seann decide to do it all together.


Here is the card that I made for her daughter, Darleen.
As you can see, I used different pink colors for the card to go with the theme and added a bit of white for a touch up look. Since Pinkalicious is all about pink  and cupcakes. I though I would top it off  with one pink cupcake since Darleen is turning the big 1, add a cherry and embellish with gems, dimensions, and flowers. There you have it.
What do you think? Does this card look like you wanna throw yourself a pinkalicious birthday party for your girl?  Tomorrow, I will show you another Pinkalicious birthday card that I made for Seann's niece. Stay tune...

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Saturday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: