Friday, June 1, 2012

Read


Whoo hoo! Its Friday! Any plan for the weekend? Well, today I'm off taken my little kiddos to the library. They been bored at home since their school is over for the summer.The library is such wonderful place to take them there. They can choose any books, read, and explore an adventures! My little CinCin love books. Her favorite one is anything by Eric Carl like "The Hungry Caterpillar" and "Brown Bear, Brown Bear". And for my stepson, Kaleb. He love any books with cars. Anyhoo, I made them each a bookmarks to take them to the library. Kaleb is starting to read "beginner" chapter books. I'm so proud of him. He also asked for an octopus on his bookmark and CinCIn wanted hippo on her. You can tell with the flower on the hippo. ;)


What do you think of these little guys? Cute, huh? They are so fun and super easy to make! My kids love it! 

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,
Chan


No comments: