Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sneak Peek: 8 Princesses


CinCin asked me to do something fun with this Little Princess stamp set. I told her that mommy have an idea. So here is just a sneak peek of what I made using the stamp. I cut and color 8 princesses. They're Princess Jasmine, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Another Cinderlla, Belle, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Ariel. Any princesses that I had miss?


I also had help from my daughter, CinCIn. Can you tell that she had color that blue princess? Lol... She pointed and say, "This is Princess Cinderella, Mommy." Cinderella is one of her favorite Disney's Princess. Isn't that just too darn cute?


I also made 8 tags for 8 princesses. Stay tune, what I used this pretty princesses for.. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Chan


No comments: