Monday, June 18, 2012

Sparkle Butterflies


I feel so bad! I totally forget it was  Savy birthday. Her birthday is one day after my sister birthday. I know it was last week! I can't believed I forget! Shame on me! Savy is my sister's best friend. They known each other since I wasn't even born yet. And they are still good friends until now. So I made her this beautiful butterflies card for her. Savy love butterflies especially the Monarchs. I hope she will forgive me that I totally forgot about her birthday!


Happy "belated" Birthday, Doll! We hope you have a wonderful birthday! See you soon!

So here are the pretty Monarch butterflies. I added in some glitters, color in the butterflies. I also used the fancy fan to embossed the card. What do you think of this card?

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: