Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy I Do Day


Yeah! I'm so excited! Today, I'm off to a wedding today! I haven't been to a wedding in years. My sister friend and old co-worker, Julie is finally getting marry!!! Whoo hoo! Congratulation to her and her soon to be hubby. I'm so happy for her! So all of my sisters and I got invited to attended her wedding. Who doesn't love wedding? My favorite part about wedding is the cake, the foods, the dance, the dresses...mmm..just about everything. Lol... ;)
Here is a lovely wedding card that I will be giving to her and her hubby along with a special gifts also.


I was really happy how the card turned out. The birds, the bow, and the pearls just give it the right touch and also make it so elegant. What do you think? 
There you have it, another clean, simple, and pretty card. I hope Julie and her hubby will be happy to recieve this "LOVE BIRDS" card.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Xoxo,
Chan

No comments: