Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mickey Mouse Banner


I love blog hopping. I love to see what other has created. I noticed that  banners are popular. My stamping buddies has been posting aborable banners on thier blogs and I though I should give one a try. I made a Mickey mouse banner. Its a mini one. I though it turn out pretty cute? What do you think? This banner is for my friend, Julia who is having a Mickey and Minnie birthday party for her kids. I also help her with the birthday invitations. If you missed it, click here.


Each of the Mickey mouse all had yellow buttons to match with her theme. I though that was completely adorable!!!


I used a gold shimmer paper to die cutted the letters to spelled out the words Jaymien. The birthday boy name. Sorry about my cookbook recipes in the backgound. Lol

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I will share with you a Minnie banners that I made for her daughter, Jaylyn...

For more banners inspiration... Click here  and
here ;)  Have a wonderful day!


Hugs,
Chan

No comments: