Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mickey Mouse Bottom Pants


Hello! I know it has been awhile... I hope everyone is doing well... I had been so busy with my girls. My baby just got her first tooth, CinCin is attending a ballet class, babies, birthdays and the lists go on... First thing first. I would like to share with you a card that I made for a little boy who just turn the big TWO on Friday. Remember a friend of mine is throwing a Mickey and Minnie party theme for her kiddio? Well here is the card that we bring with us on his birthday.


What do you think of this card? I though it goes perfectly well with her kids birthday theme. Can you tell it is a Mickey mouse buttom pants? Too cute and I just have to added the yellow button  as well...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: