Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back-to-School Kits


Who is ready to go back to school? I know CinCin is...But too bad, I think she is the only one who is going back to school late...In September! Yep! My friends and a few of my realtive already started school last week. Some will start school in the end of August. Except for CinCin, she go back in  September.
 Anyhoo. I had put togther a fun school supplies kit for my youngest niece and newphews. The youngest one is 5 years old. I have a newphew and a little niece who will started school in Kindergater! How exciting! The oldest newphew is 7 who is going to be in 2nd grade and one supplies kit I made for my stepson, Kaleb who is 8 and are going be in  3rd grade.


And of course, I  made one for my CinCIn when she starting preschool... For this fun school kit, I just stamp using apple from Tangy and Tart set and die cut a tags to write each of their name.



Here is what inside thier school supplies kits: Markers, crayons, glue sticks, earses, pencile, and pencile sharperner. The youngest one that will started in Kindergater soon will get thier own tissue papers. Just incase they are in "tears." ;)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: