Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cupcakes with a cherry on top!




Isn't this cupcake looked delicious? Does it make your mouthwatering? Lol I baked a dozen of those yummy cupcakes last week.  It was for a big clelebration "CUPCAKE" theme birthday party for my baby girl, Vicchini who is turning the big ONE... well... not exactly one yet....  She will be a year in Novemeber.  My husband and I decided to do a bit early because of the beautiful weather, water play for the kiddios and also daddy wanna barbeque with family and friends as well... ;) 



Back to those darling cupcakes. Look at those adorable cherries. Isn't that just too darn cute, it also taste yummy too... Its a white cake with a delicious pink frosting and I top it off with the adorable red cherry.. The cupcakes match perfectly well with our cupcakes theme party...  Stay tune for the cupcake birthday party pictures....

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan



No comments: