Monday, August 6, 2012

Fun with Butterflies


Good morning! One of little CinCin friend is celebrating her birthday today. Too bad, we had too miss the birthday party, due to "family emergency" and CinCin was pretty upset about it. I feel so bad, but I have to explain what was the reason why we couldn't make it. So anyhoo, this is the card that I mailed it out to her little friend. The birthday girl love butterflies and her favorite color is baby blue. So I though this card would be perfect for her.


Isn't this butterflies DSP  pretty? The color combos goes perfectly well together and I just love the new fancy fan embossed folder from Stamping Up. It so fun and so girly. We hope she be happy to receive this fun butterflies birthday card.


Thanks for stopping by...Happy Monday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: