Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Look who's turning...TWO!!!


I had another requested from my sister, Chandy. She asked me...again... ^_^ if I can make her a birthday card for her little toddler boy who is going to turn two. My sister is a Preschool teacher and the sweetest. She is so good with her toddler students and also "asked" me to made them a card when they celebrated their  birthday. I, myself have no problem of making her a card for her little toddler students. Because that what sisters are for.. but really she help me buy craft stuffs that I needed and never say no...hehe ;)

Her little toddler friend is a huge fan of cars, trains, airplanes...just about anything that has wheels and move. Well, this is the closest card that I came up with. I used the train stamp set. I was happy how this card  turned out. I thought it would be also fun just adding some buttons for the train wheels and stamped the word sentiment, "Look who's turning...."


Inside the card, I die cutted the letters to spelled out the word TWO. Then I embellished with another cute button! Another clean and simple card.
 I hope the little toddler boy will be happy getting this "cho, cho"  birthday card! ^_^

Thanks for stopping by! Happy "hump" Day!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: