Saturday, August 4, 2012

Our Little Cupcake is turning... ONE


Hello! Hope everyone is doing well...Sorry about being silent again.. I have been so busy with my girls and also planning my baby first birthday party.  I'm also running behind schedule..... so much to do, but so little time...
Well anyhoo, to kick it off this Saturday afternoon, I would like to share with you a birthday invitaions that I made for my daughter, Vicchini. She is turning the big ONE!!...Well, sort of... not until November. I decided to do it early to avoid the cold weather.. And wow! Time sure flies... It seem like yesterday, I just had my baby shower, but now Im going to hav a big birthday party for her...sniff...sniff... I wish they stop growing too fast...


Okay back to the invitations. Aren't these adorable? I just had to added a picture of her on the invitation. She is just too precious. I decided to do a cupcake theme with pink, yellow, and tan colors. Beside, who doesn't love cupcakes?  Added in a banners, pink pearls, and a cupcake with a cherry on top. There you have it. Another  clean, simple, and a "sweet" invitations for our little girl. What do you think?


For the invitaion, I used two different texture to embossed, the heart and the polka dot. Couldn't decided which one to used, so I decided to used both, LOL. For this card. I embossed using the mini hearts texture and added a pink heart ribbon to goes with it.


And for this second one. I used the polka dot texture embossed that also have a matching polka dot ribbon to goes as well...  


Here is the inside look of the invitation. The words sentiment say " Please join us to "SWEETEN" her special day by celebrating with us!"  ^_^
I also stamped the adorable cupcake and added the cute red glimmer cherry on top.

 Ok, I gotta get those invitations out the door... Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: