Friday, September 28, 2012

Halloween Greeting from Little Goblins



Hello! I'm back! Lol! And Fall is finally here! One of my favorite season of all time! I love the weather, the colors of the leave, the fashions, drinking hot coco, and best of all, the holidays! Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! So, to kick off this Friday morning, here is an adorable Halloween card that I would like to shares with you. 


Aren't these little goblins are so darn cute? I love that little mummy! He is my favorite! Look at his googlie eye. Love it! This is such a fun card! I love to added on the banners. and of course I embossed the card to give that texture looks. This card would be fun to hand out to your own little goblins on Halloween! 

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: